We are a full-service electric, plumbing, heating and air conditioning service company that provides services for all of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
We provide expertise and high-quality service for your home or building to maintain your comfort and to provide safe, long lasting and highly efficient operation of all of your systems that we install.
We consider ourselves successful because we are the preferred provider of competitively valued electric, plumbing, heating and air conditioning contracting services, the favored employer in our industry and responsible corporate citizens.
PROUDLY SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS SINCE 1947.
24 – Hour Emergency Service
Anderson Bros. Plumbing & heating, Co. was founded by Joyce Anderson and his brothers in 1947. They operated as residential and commercial mechanical contractors. The electric division was added at a later date.
In January 1977, the name was changed to what it is today, Anderson Bros. Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
Kenneth J. Muchmore bought the Electrical, Heating and Air Conditioning service division from “Mac” and Gene in January, 1985. The company was named Anderson Bros. Electric & Service, Inc., and operated as electric, heating and air conditioning service contractors, serving both residential and commercial customers. In May, 1987, Anderson Bros. Electric & Service, Inc partnered with Snell Services, Inc.
Kenneth J. and Alana Muchmore bought the Snell Services, Inc. partnership shares on July 1, 2004 and now own all of Anderson Bros. Electric, Plumbing & Heating, Inc. Kenneth continues to serve as President and CEO of the company.
The company continues to do business as an electric, plumbing heating and air conditioning service contractor for residential and commercial customers in central Nebraska with offices in Kearney and Holdrege.
Anderson Bros. is committed to supporting the great communities that support us.
- Sponsors of Little League Baseball
- Sponsor of American Legion Baseball Programs located in Minden and Kearney
- Contributor to the Make a Wish Foundation
- Member of the NRA
- Recycles products removed from home and large commercial projects.
- Recycles all hazardous materials in EPA approved manner at “Total Reclaim”
- Provide comprehensive employee benefit program ensuring experienced & skilled long-term staff
- Company owner is an advisor to the board of the local Community College’s HVAC program
- 1992 Certificate of Achievement
- 1992 Carrier Top Ten Sales Performer
- 1992 Carrier Dealer of the Year
- 1994 Carrier Distinguished Dealer
- 1995 Central Plains Top Ten Dealer Performance Award
- 1995 Carrier Dealer of the Year
- 2000 Central Plains Distributing Top Ten Dealer Performance Award
- 2002 Comfort Products Growth Achievement Award
- 2010 Large Dealer of the Year
- 2011 Silver Oval Award
- 2011 Comfort Products Distributing Parts Partner Award
- 2012 Carrier Presidential Award
- 2013 Carrier Silver Award
- 2013 Top Performance Award
- 2013 Parts Partner Award
- 2014 Parts Partner Award
- 2016 Top Performance Award
- Better Business Bureau- Honor Roll